Our discussion group in London is led by Judy Piatkus.
To make an enquiry or come along to the group, contact Judy at:
Meetings are held at various locations, so do check each event for details.
Wednesday 4th March 2020
We are delighted to invite you to an interactive evening with Jan Cisek, one of the first, government-approved Spiritual Health Mentors in the UK. He will explore with us the key aspects of Spiritual Health such as connection, peace of mind and care and compassion. Jan will also cover what to do to connect and maintain your spiritual and conscious life; how to manage yourself to find peace of mind; and how to be of service in the world.
You will learn how to:
• develop further your spiritual intelligence/spirituality/consciousness
• boost your emotional wellbeing
• improve your physical and mental health
• enhance your meditation/mindfulness
• and, connect more to the good things in life
The mini-workshop will touch on:
• Multiple intelligences
• Research on spirituality
• What is spirituality?
• Spiritual development vs personal development
• States of consciousness and stages of personal development
• The function of spiritual development
• Experience / a taste of spiritual health programme
• How to create a sacred space in your home/workplace
• What next? Consciousness studies…
ConsciousCafe is a not-for-profit organisation, a friendly and welcoming community, a place to live life consciously.