As a supporter of ConsciousCafe you agree to the following Terms & Conditions. This also sets out the culture and spirit of ConsciousCafe, an organisation based on conscious living and conscious relationships.
ConsciousCafe Supporter Terms and Payments
- ConsciousCafe Supporters pay for a rolling membership, commencing and expiring on the dates mutually agreed and as outlined on your invoice. ConsciousCafe Supporters can automatically renew their support annually. If you wish to set up a standing order to renew, we can arrange this for you.
- ConsciousCafe Supporters make a single annual recurring payment which is not refundable.
- Your Supporters benefits do not commence until your annual payment has been received by ConsciousCafe.
- All ConsciousCafe events, outings and workshops are held under ‘Chatham House Rules’ which means that participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity not the affiliation of the speaker(s) nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.
- A member will not pass on contact details of another member without consent.
- Being a Supporter of ConsciousCafe includes agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of the Terms & Conditions may result in your no longer being invited to take part in ConsciousCafe events and activities.