Our discussion group in Basel, Switzerland is led by Marianne Hartley and will be in English.
Contact Marianne on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to register your interest and participate in the monthly group discussion.
Thursday 25th February 7:30 - 9:00 PM Basel, 6:30 - 8:00 PM GMT
In this gathering we will explore 'What brings you Joy?'.
- What are the small and big things that bring us joy?
- How can we add more joyful moments in our day to day?
- Are there simple steps to experience more joy in our lives?
To Register for this session, please use this link and you will receive your secure Zoom link once you have subscribed.
Thursday 25th March 7:30 - 9:00 PM Basel, 6:30 - 8:00 PM GMT
What you can expect:
• An open and safe space to explore themes and ideas
• An opportunity to meet with like-minded people
• Time for mindfulness and reflection in a heart centered environment
In this gathering we will explore the theme of 'How do we get unstuck?'
- What happens when we are stuck?
- How can we recognise the signs?
- Are there simple things we can do to get unstuck?
To Register (available from 22nd February), please use this link and you will receive your secure Zoom link once you have subscribed.
Please note: These events have been organised and run for free up until now. From April 2021, there will be a £5 / Frs. 7.- contribution. Half of this contribution will cover running costs and half will be donated to www.coolearth.com.
ConsciousCafe is a not-for-profit organisation, a friendly and welcoming community, a place to live life consciously.