We are delighted to invite you to an interactive evening with Jan Cisek, one of the first, government-approved Spiritual Health Mentors in the UK. He will explore with us the key aspects of Spiritual Health such as connection, peace of mind and care and compassion. Jan will also cover what to do to connect and maintain your spiritual and conscious life; how to manage yourself to find peace of mind; and how to be of service in the world.
You will learn how to:
• develop further your spiritual intelligence/spirituality/consciousness
• boost your emotional wellbeing
• improve your physical and mental health
• enhance your meditation/mindfulness
• and, connect more to the good things in life
The mini-workshop will touch on:
• Multiple intelligences
• Research on spirituality
• What is spirituality?
• Spiritual development vs personal development
• States of consciousness and stages of personal development
• The function of spiritual development
• Experience / a taste of spiritual health programme
• How to create a sacred space in your home/workplace
• What next? Consciousness studies…
IMPORTANT Please book early as everyone will receive a copy of the Spiritual Health Programme workbook.
Jan Cisek (MSc) is a spiritual health mentor, spiritual companion and meditation instructor with over 30 years of experience in spirituality and wellness and works in London and remotely. Jan has a diploma in Practical Spirituality & Wellness, the first UK, Ofqual accredited vocational diploma course in this evidence-based discipline. Jan is also an environmental psychologist (MSc) specialising in creating sacred spaces for working and living. He is an author and has a background in interior design, design and branding.
We are enhancing this event with a networking opportunity in a café nearby. We will meet at 4.30 pm and you will have the chance for a networking conversation with Conscious Cafe people. We will also go out together after the event for a drink or a snack so that we can continue the conversation afterwards. Please email email@example.com if you would like to come to the early networking event and/or the supper afterwards, and we will let you know where we are meeting.
ConsciousCafe is a not-for-profit organisation, a friendly and welcoming community, a place to live life consciously.